Accelerate your leadership capabilities
2019 Mastermind Program
The Mastermind program, VLI’s flagship offering, allows you to more deeply explore personal wayfinding and accelerate your own leadership in action. It is designed for individuals that thrive in small group settings and want to go deeper into their exploration of “what’s next”. The program builds on the Core Program, including 4.5 hours additional enhanced interactive training, 3 mastermind team calls and 3 private coaching sessions. You have the support of your mastermind team for accountability and support to make the change you want to see in your career and personal life. The individual coaching sessions help fine-tune your learning. This six-month program will transform your leadership skills and ignite your professional trajectory.
To foster the strong peer learning community, the Mastermind program is limited to 15 participants.
2019 Program Details
The program begins with a personal welcome call the week of October 7, 2019 and the launch of the Gallup StrengthsFinder assessment on October 18, 2019.
Kickstart Module: Strengths & Values
- Welcome Call: week of October 7, 2019
- StrengthsFinder and Values Clarification: October 18-November 8, 2019
- Values Coaching Call: November 11-22, 2019
Module 1: Your Strengths in a Team
- Core Program Session: December 4, 2019
- Your Strengths in a Team Booster: December 11, 2019
Module 2: Listening Skills to Build Understanding
- Core Program Session: January 8, 2020
- Listening Skills to Build Understanding Booster: January 15, 2020
- Coaching Call Check-In: January 22, 2019
Module 3: Cultural Competence & Engaging Across Boundaries
- Core Program Session: February 5, 2020
- Cultural Competence Booster: February 12, 2020
- Team Mastermind Session: February 19, 2020
Module 4: Design Thinking & Odyssey Plan
- Core Program Session: March 4, 2020
- Design Thinking Booster: March 11, 2020
Module 5: Odyssey Plan Part 2 & System Leadership
- Core Program Session: April 1, 2020
- System Leadership Booster: April 8, 2020
- Team Mastermind Session: April 15, 2020
2019 Mastermind Program Dates and Costs
Dates: October 7, 2019-April 15, 2020
Early Bird Deadline: September 15, 2019
Early Bird Cost: USD$3,897
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
If you apply with a friend, you both get $50 off.
We envision a global community of creative, resilient, diverse and connected leaders who fully contribute their talents to making the world a better place.
Sign-up to receive the latest news from the Vista Leadership Institute!